You can see my paintings on display in the following places
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic all planned exhibitions have been cancelled during the year.
You can see my work in the following venues:
The Queens Arms, Breage, in the dining room. Current.
The Sandbar, Praa Sands from 2 Dec 2020 until further notice.
* The Queens Arms, Breage, in the dining room. Current.
* Coverack Art Society Spring Exhibition, Lambeage Hall, School Hill, Coverack. 19-28 April 11.00am-5.00pm
* Sand Bar, Praa Sands. 30 April - 7July 2019, all day.
* Colour, Coast, Canvas Gallery, Roskilly’s, Nr Coverack. 23 -30 August, 11.00-6.00pm
* Coverack Art Society Autumn Exhibition, Lambeage Hall, School Hill, Coverack. 7 - 15 September 11.00am - 5.00pm
* Trevena Cross Garden Centre Christmas Market, December 8th, 14th and 15th, all day.
*. Sandbar, Praa Sands. 1 Dec 2019 - 4 February 2020.
* The Sand Bar, Praa Sands. Last week, exhibition finished on 8 July 2018..
* Queens Arms, Breage, near Helston (in the dining room), current
* Coverack Art Society Spring Exhibition at Porthleven. Old Lifeboat Station May 19-25th 2018
*. St Just Art and Craft Exhibition 1st - 17th August 2018, Cape Cornwall School,
See www.stjustcraftshow.co.uk for more information.
* Coverack Art Society Exhibition, Lambeage Hall (Coverack) 15-23 Sept
* Polpeor Gallery, right on Lizard Point (just past the National Trust building) 5 - 12 Oct
* Trevena Cross Christmas Market, Saturday 8 December 2018
* Queens Arms, Breage, near Helston (in the dining room)
* Coverack Art Society Summer Exhibition, Lambeage Hall, Coverack (up the hill by The Paris Hotel), from 4-13 -August 2017
* The Sand Bar, Praa Sands (between Helston and Penzance) from 1st August through to 30th October 2017
* Farmers Market with Arts and Crafts held on the last Saturday of the month at the Queens Arms in Breage.